Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Feelin better, so I knit and spin:)

This was undyed creamy grayish colored coriedale 6 oz roving. I dyed it in green and red using kool aid to look Christmasy. I am spinning it on my hand made spindle. It is turning out quite nice, and I plan on plying it with gold. It is for the December spinning monthly challenge on Ravelry group...http://www.ravelry.com/groups/spindlers
Here is the first cuff of http://www.applelaine.com/Socks01.html
This will be my first socks that are not plain stockinette stitch. It will also be my first sock following a pattern. I am using Reynolds Swizzle, though I'm not sure of the colorway.

Well, I forgot to take pics of the before wrapping, but here is my secret Santa package getting all dressed up to go to my secret santee!!! I still have to finish something I have been knitting to go with it, will have it done by this afternoon though.
Here is my 6 yo dear sons yarn!!! Just had to show off:)

More to come soon! Keep an eye on me... I start the Fall Rainbow coat soon, and I will be starting the chevron scarf soon!!!

No comments: