Monday, December 10, 2007

Secret knitting and spinning!

Here is a super secret knit pic, cant show you any more because my secret santee hasn't gotten it yet and you never know who may be peaking! I have also spun up 100 yards of some pencil roving for my secret santee, no peaking! I will post good pics when I know the package has been received!
This pic goes with the other days pic. This is the continuance of my first plying attempt. Here it is all bathed, beaten and skeined up!
And, after all this spinning I needed some instant gratification. This is the cashmere ski headband from one skein wonders. I did modify the pattern a bit. I wanted it wider. I used .75 skeins of Moda dea Cache. It turned out awesome!

I did get a ride to the po today to get some things mailed, finally! Liz and Freddie, if your reading, your goodies have been sent!!!!!!!

No comments: